We are recruiting for a Hearing Preservation Specialist at Cotral Technology.
Since 1992, we have been offering a comprehensive range of solutions against occupational noise exposure. As an alternative to disposable earplugs or conventional earmuffs, Cotral’s custom hearing protections are comfortable, easy to use, hygienic, cost effective, and enable communication in noisy areas. Major Australian and international companies rely on our innovative hearing protection solutions and more than 1.2 million employees wear our Custom Hearing Protection every day.
To support the growth of our business, we are looking to strengthen our organisation with the addition of sales professionals taking pride in their work and driven by success.
The Hearing Preservation Specialist (HPS) is responsible to promote and sell Cotral innovative solutions to business prospects and customers. The HPS will also support and service our customers through the process taking ear impressions (moulds) to the fitting of their custom-made hearing protection as well as the provision of noise protection awareness training. This also includes interaction and representation of the company with industry stakeholders such as government bodies, expert consultants and various professional groups.
- Sales and Business Development through inside sales and direct representation.
- Technical: advising, taking ear impressions, fitting and supporting customers with effective noise protection solutions.
- Create and promote value to business stakeholders through the understanding of markets, trends, technology, and customer needs.
- Minimum of 3 years of successful B2B sales experience.
- Technical background or experience in sales of personal protective equipment (PPE) would be an advantage.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact at all levels and functions.
- Ability to work autonomously, highly organised and effective.
- Driver’s licence and own vehicle, willing to travel.
- Self-starter with strong work ethics and values, and a positive can-do attitude.
- Motivation, resilience, and drive to succeed.
- Willingness to learn and to make a difference.
Cotral Technology offers a very supportive work environment, excellent professional standards, and work ethics. Successful candidates will attract a competitive salary package (including a rewarding commission structure). You will enjoy autonomy and a flexible environment, and work from your home office when not with customers. As a valued member of a small team, you will have the opportunity to demonstrate your talent and shape our innovative business. This is a unique opportunity to develop a successful business and to make a difference by improving the lives of people exposed to noise.
Download position description here